We have an opportunity for an electrical engineering who is seeking to utilize his/her strong academic background and experience in antenna and radar system theory and design, including architectures and RF/Microwave components, subsystems and Active Electronically Steered Antennas (AESA). The successful candidate will employ their working knowledge of electromagnetic theory and radar systems, and their analytical skills in radar, antenna, and microwave systems. The successful candidate will also be hands on with AESA hardware. Responsibilities will include analysis of phased arrays for conceptual design, hands-on testing of microwave components and antennas along with array assembly and array integration and test. Team leadership skills including cost and schedule management experience are desired.
This position can be a G08 or a G09 based on the candidate's qualifications as they related to the skills, experiences, and responsibilities required for the position.
We will be looking to hire multiple candidates throughout 2020
-4+ years of experience in the following;
- Antenna or radar analysis and hardware design and test
- Integration and Test experience of developed hardware
- Hands-on experience with electromagnetic simulation tools such as HFSS, ADS, CST and analytical tools such as MatLab.
- Candidates should have a propensity for learning through self-study, and be comfortable in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong academic background that includes courses in: Microwave Engineering, Electromagnetic Theory, Antenna Theory, and Radar Systems
- Hands on experience with antenna testing techniques, including near field range, far field range or compact range testing
- Strong measurement capability, including Vector Network Analyzers, and antenna measurements- Experience working with phased arrays in both analysis and hardware
- Experience in technical writing, proposal writing, and oral presentations
- Experience in cost estimating, budget and schedule management
- Experience leading technical teams in antenna, RF/microwave, or radar development- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering OR PhD degree in EE is a plusRequired Education:-Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or any STEM Major U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
What We Offer: Whether you are just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.