Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking an AOC Product Manager to join our team in support of the Air Operations Center Weapon System (AOC WS) Long-Term Modification and Sustainment (LTM&S) program. The successful candidate will be a member of the Systems Engineering functional organization providing collaboration and coordination between four Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). The candidates’ main responsibility will be to ensure the integration, material purchasing and deployment activities of the team are on track and meeting the customer expectations. They will monitor, track, and coordinate the progress of our baseline changes from the time the changes are approved by the customer to the deployment and operational sell off at each AOC. The Product Manager is the focal point for status and tracking from the beginning to the end of each release. The position is located in Hampton, Virginia, at the US Air Force customer site.
The AOC program seeks someone with experience as a lead technical planner / scheduler as well as experience with release management to support the AOC WS contract with the US Air Force. The Product Manager will coordinate with the planners, on tracking the status of all Agile Release Events (AREs), analysis of the efforts, identification of blocker or dependencies. This position will lead the efforts of the cross-product team that will include POCs from the Production Center, Fielding, POSSE, and Engineering as well as Raytheon functional teams. The position involves significant interaction with IPT Leads, sub-contracts, logistics, contracts, senior technical project leads, and other functional or support organizations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure schedule baselines for the AOC LTM&S program are inclusive.
- Gather and report data across multiple IPTs on current status of Integration, Procurement, and Installation efforts to identify critical paths and generate Cross-Product Team reports.
- Demonstrated use of Jira and tracking team progress, performs related analyses and generate metrics.
- Facilitate and provide inputs to the planners/schedulers in developing Integrated Master Schedules for both PC and Fielding.
- Provides data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program reviews. (PMR, OKR, Weekly and Monthly Reporting)
- Tracks associated deployment activities to include hardware/software purchases and coordinates with Logistics POCs on status of equipment arrival.
- US Citizen.
- Current Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.
- Demonstrated planning/scheduling skills with ability to multitask and manage plans and schedules for multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Previous release management experience to include: ARE, PMUs, Fast Tracks, and CSUs.
- Understand planning milestones, “major decision points,” spacing of events, identifying events to tie activities and the significance of accomplishments and criteria (achievable, objective, of interest to the customer, and contractual commitment).
- Team communication skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment, work independently and proven to achieve results.
- Experienced Scrum Master for small team updating and tracking status and backlog.
- Demonstrated effective communicator both verbal and written.
- Develop and update program metrics related to progress of the tracked events across multiple IPTs.
- Understands schedule critical path, performs related analyses and generate metrics
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with several teams working on multiple sub-projects simultaneously.
- High competence in Microsoft Office tools, including SharePoint, Integrated Master Schedule, Jira.
- Demonstrated success in using tools for program planning.
Education:Bachelor degree in business, finance, systems engineering or similar discipline with four years experienceORTwelve relevant, applicable years’ experience in lieu of degree.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Experience with Air Operations Center and Production Center Release planning.
- Experience with AOC Production Center ARE process.
- Experience with scheduling Fielding and Deployment planning and installation.
- Understanding of Government and AF procurement processes.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.