Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Quality/Risk Manager to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing and leading quality and risk management programs in support of a large Government contract.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Quality Management
o Developing and maintaining a Quality Management Plan (QMP)
o Developing quality processes and procedures
o Monitor and track program quality controls and program deliverables
o Prepare reports and assessments
o Develop and track remediation solutions
- Risk Management
o Developing and maintaining Risk Management Plan (RMP)
o Developing risk processes and procedures
o Monitoring and tracking risks
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
• The Quality/Risk Manager shall possess, at a minimum, the following:
• At least 8 years of QC experience conducting QC activities
• Experience managing a risk program
• Experience monitoring complex projects covering all phases of the SDLC lifecycle
• Experience conducting QC activities, primarily ensuring that information systems products and services meet quality standards and end-user requirements
• Establishes and collects data for metrics reporting, and analyzes results of activities for potentially adverse trends.
• Experience organizing and maintaining QC and risk documentation (e.g., documenting all problems and mitigation strategies and reporting problem resolution progress to management).
• Ability to track and report on all quality and risks and lead mitigations.
• Ability to effectively lead lessons learned for each task of the contract and offer thought leadership and best practice recommendations.
• Proficient professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Master's Degree and 10 years relevant experience or equivalent.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.