Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
• Must be dependable, self-motivated, and must maintain an acceptable attendance record
• Ability to perform heavy labor as required (lift up to 40 lbs frequently; lift/push/pull 30lbs occasionally)
• Ability to walk, stand and move into/out of forklift frequently throughout shift
• Ability to work in a variety of temperature zones (freezer space and loading/shipping docks)
• Ability to maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion
• Must have forklift experience and be able to pass Company forklift testing
• Operate forklift equipment as required to load or unload inbound receipts and outbound shipments, to pick outbound orders, to put away inbound product, consolidate warehouse storage locations, put away production product, identify and remove damaged product or for any other function as directed by warehouse management
• Ability to communicate effectively and help others when needed
• Must ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
• Must do inventory, maintaining and updating records, counting materials, equipment, merchandise or supplies in stock.
• Other duties to be assigned
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.