Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is looking for an experienced Subcontracts/Acquisition Manager to join its team. You will report directly to the Manager / Team Lead of Electronic Warfare (EW) Acquisition - supporting multiple programs within the SAS, EW business unit with Emphasis on the High Energy Laser program. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage subcontracts (domestic/international) and represents Supply Chain organization at various levels on functional and cross-functional teams to drive business success.
• Negotiate and administers multiple subcontract and procurement types, to include but not limited to Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, as well as development/R&D efforts.
• Evaluate, identify, and select suppliers and business partners.
• Generate and negotiate Teaming Agreements and other related agreements.
• Work closely with Program Office, Mission Assurance, and Engineering representatives to define and implement procurement strategies and develop subcontract Statements of Work.
• Working closely with engineering to support and execute quick turn purchase orders
• supporting rapid turn development efforts
• Solicit proposals from prospective subcontractors and employs value analysis techniques to analyze cost/price, technical capability and financial viability, conducting investigations to ensure ability to perform within cost and schedule.
• Monitor and report cost and metric data, schedule and status of suppliers and recommends or implements corrective action as necessary.
• Work with suppliers to expedite and obtain updates to delivery dates and other commitments; and update SAP business systems accordingly to support MRP
• Prepare subcontract documentation in accordance with established company, customer and government regulations.
• Minimum 8 years of progressive, relevant experience in supply chain, preferably in subcontracts or procurement
• General working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR and DFAR)
• Experience with Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Reimbursable, and Time and Material (T&M) subcontract types
• Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience in managing suppliers or projects
• Experience with root cause corrective action (RCCA)
• Experience in desktop computing tools (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project)
• U.S. Citizenship
• Prior experience with multiple subcontract types including but not limited to Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Material (T&M), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), etc.
• Prior experience working in the defense industry, preferably within aerospace
• Experience with import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR)
• Demonstrated experience managing critical strategic suppliers that are competitors and suppliers
• Demonstrated experience leading executive and program level supplier reviews
• Strong international experience
• Organizational capabilities and be detail oriented
• Ability to grasp / understand technical concepts / applications
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
• Raytheon Subcontracts Certifications
• NCMA Certification
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain a US Government Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree required (B.S. or B.A.) in business, engineering, or related field.
• Master’s Degree in Business or related field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 149781BR 149781
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.