TheTestSystemsSolutionsCenter(TSSC)appliesa systems approachtoprovidetotaltestsolutionsthatensurethequalityof Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) products. The TSSCusescommonplatformsandprocesses to design/developproduction,depot and engineeringteststations. Opportunities include:
- Designing, developing or using commercialsoftwareforsimulationandtestequipmentenvironments
- Designing,developing or integrating methods and equipment to effectivelytestsystems.
Job Description:The candidate will participate on engineering teams performing design, development and integration of RMS test products within the Test Systems Solution Center (TSSC).As such, the candidate will contribute to the development of all stages of test product development for RMS products. The candidate will be responsible for managing mechanical tasks and coordinating with other functional areas to ensure the quality and reliability of TSSC products. Typical work involves the development of both engineering prototypes and production test equipment in the following discipline:– Mechanical EngineeringU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.Required Skills:
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- A minimum of 18 months of professional engineering experience.
- Experience with Creo Parametric or comparable CAD modeling products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Willing to perform international travel
- Ability to obtain, and maintain, a DoD issued Secret clearance (an interim Secret is required to start)
- Experience applying geometric dimensioning and tolerancing methods
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience and willingness to write technical documentation
- Able to manage personal workload with a demonstrated ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Customer oriented and driven to meet or exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cohesively in a diverse environment
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance.Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.