This is a temporary position of undetermined length.
Raytheon’s internal staffing organization is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter excited about working in a fast-paced environment within the Intelligence, Information and Services business unit. This position will be providing coverage for Regular and Temporary hiring for a variety of positions in the Aerospace and Defense industry. This position requires a detailed and process oriented recruiter with strong client and candidate management skills. Recruiters are responsible for partnering with functional business leaders to assess talent requirements, determine recruitment strategies to identify qualified applicants, and for processing and onboarding selected candidates. Technical Recruiters are expected to use advanced sourcing techniques to attract highly desired candidates in a competitive market.
Full life cycle recruitment and management of the talent acquisition process including, but not limited to, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, compensation analysis, offer extension and onboarding.
- Manage a high volume of regular and temporary requisitions and candidates in a variety of disciplines and levels.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, create job descriptions, identify key components and develop sourcing plans.
- Adhere to staffing processes and policies and liaise with TA/HR to implement new procedures and best practices.
- Efficiently identity and qualify candidates, set up manager interviews, manage follow-up, offers and onboarding.
- Educate stakeholders on recruitment process and progress, set expectations and maintain consistent communication with managers and candidates throughout process.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the business area, capabilities, market challenges and key strategies to overcome challenges.
- Manage active candidates throughout the recruitment process through effective communication to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Minimum 4 years full life cycle experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment, preferably with a staffing agency.
- Experience filling temporary and permanent positions in technical roles, specifically Information Technology (IT).
- Proven track record developing and executing successful recruiting strategies, sourcing candidates via networks, referrals, social networking, and other sourcing channels.
- Able to work independently with a high level of responsibility and navigate effectively in matrix environments.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative work relationships with colleagues and internal customers; strong interpersonal skills and work ethic, and able to work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and independently with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook and strong Database and Internet search capabilities.
Education Requirement:Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Recruiting experience for Aerospace and Defense positions which require Security Clearance.
- Experience sourcing technical, niche roles with expertise in Information Technology and Technical & Industrial Security.
- Strong understanding of Systems Administrator roles using Windows and/or Linux.
- Experience supporting remote customers.
- Recruiting experience for DoD or other government contractor in a variety of disciplines from Security to Supply Chain to Software Architects to high level Senior Engineers and everything in between.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.