This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or G09 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Integrated Production Control Lead (IPL) needed for the SNS product line to support the SM3 IIA program.
The successful candidate will be able to independently support material strategies, proposals, bases of estimates, contract execution and material planning and overseeing the execution of Production Schedules. They will support successful execution of on time delivery through collaboration with Supply Chain and multiple Factories as well as through IPT structures. Applicants for this position must have at least 4-6 years of experience and/or knowledge in Operations, Production Control, Logistics and/or program material strategy, and can demonstrate strong leadership capabilities to get the job done regardless of challenges presented.
This position is for a strong communicator who can inspire superior OTD / MRP performance through best practices and attention to detail. This position may have a direct report and my need to periodic travel may be required.
The selected candidate will be accountable for creating a cohesive team around material requirements and factory initiatives, driving systemic improvements for material flow and accountability, and instilling a “can-do” sense of ownership and alignment between the Supply Chain Team, the Program, and Factories.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Interface and coordinate with the SM3 IIA Integrated Program Leadership Teams and other program customers
- Interface with Factory Production Control Leads and Planners
- Communicate schedule changes across multiple factories
- Program Master Scheduler (exception message management, coordinate, create and enter MSIS changes)
- Run and analyze Kinaxis simulations
- Help develop strategic plans (MRSP) with the POM and Lead MPM
- Drive MRP Health data integrity
- Maintain Planned Independent Requirements and Dependent Demand
- Program Residual
- Compliance Support for DCMA and other scheduled audits
- MOCAS/DD250 Coordination and Management
- Coordination of a Program Line of Balance
Desired Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or in a related field is required
- Minimum 4-6 years progressive experience in Operations, Supply Chain or related defense/aerospace manufacturing experience
- Ability to obtain final DoD Secret security clearance
- Proven success and demonstration of supporting material planning/procurement issues and driving successful outcomes
- Proven leader in a matrix environment
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills, ability to plan, control and direct activities and resources
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
To be consider for G09 position, candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree with 6 years of directly related experience, Master’s degree with 4 years of directly related experience.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain and/or additional professional certifications desired
- Active Secret clearance
- A working knowledge of ITAR rules and regulations and experience with ITAR Licenses and Agreements: (TAA’s, DSP-73’s, DPS-5’s, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SAP (PRISM) and Kinaxis Simulation Tool
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills; ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others
- EAC experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.