Bring your talent and leadership to Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems’ Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) Center of Excellence. We have a high visibility opportunity for a Value Stream Leader in our Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) CCA factory.
Take on full leadership and management accountability for the safety, quality, schedule, and cost performance of a multi-cell/multi-shift operation. The Value Stream Leader will drive operational excellence throughout the organization.
This key role requires daily interaction with other functions to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. These groups include: technical support, manufacturing/test/design engineering, maintenance, production control, finance and multiple internal IDS customers. Achieving/exceeding safety, quality, delivery, cost goals and identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities using six sigma and lean methodologies are critical performance criteria for this position.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deployment of manufacturing operations strategy, control systems, tools and metrics to accurately measure progress and drive continuous improvement
· Workforce planning and forecastingRequired Skills:
· Employee hiring and training
· Area layout and flow management
· Capital identification and control of overhead expenses
· Ensuring full compliance of company policies and procedures
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing, operations, engineering or a related field (or 8+ years with Master's Degree)
- Prior Management experience
- Experience utilizing lean manufacturing concepts with a proven track record of lean or six sigma project implementation
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
Required Education (including Major):
- Broad understanding of circuit card design, quality and production requirements and a demonstrated ability to continuously improve these processes
- Strong management skills including the ability to make decisions with minimal supervision, goal setting, delegation, coaching, and motivating
- Manufacturing or industrial engineering and supervisory experience in the aerospace/defense industry
- Core competency in the area of assembly, inspection, and test operations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), presentation and influencing skills
- Flexible, open minded, and able to think creatively to solve complex operational issues while maintaining open communications and a cooperative work environment
- High level of computer literacy / confidence and skill working with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and familiarity with Raytheon systems (VM, SAP, PDM)
- EVMS Level 2 Certified
What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- BS/BA in Operations / Manufacturing, Business, Engineering or any major related to the above job description
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.