This position supports Raytheon's DOMino contract, a single-award IDIQ worth over $1 billion. This contract delivers full lifecycle development and sustainment for the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS). The NCPS assists more than 100 federal civilian government agencies with the protection of their networks against advanced cyber threats. Under this contract, Raytheon will support the government in the design, development, operations and maintenance services for the NCPS. Raytheon will build the mission critical cybersecurity solutions that will enable the timely dissemination of threat warnings and improve information sharing across DHS's stakeholder community.
Raytheon is looking for a highly motivated Storage/SAN Administrator. Current technology is primarily EMC, including VNX, Clariion, Isilon, VBlock, NetWorker, RecoverPoint, and Data Domain. SAN Administrator will be responsible for all phases of storage support from design to planning to day-to-day support and troubleshooting.
Responsibilities also include:
• Administration and Implementation of EMC based SAN Storage Systems based on client requirements
• Demonstrate a high degree of creativity in performing tasks by identifying, proposing and implementing streamlining activities to reshape technology and processes
• Migration of storage systems from older to newer generation based systems
• Handle the responsibilities of being a Technical Interface for Specific Clients
• On-going Steady State Administration of EMC SAN Storage Environments
• Perform troubleshooting of problems/errors in SAN Storage Systems
• Installation and configuration of new storage systems and environments
• Conduct periodic performance analysis and fine tune the overall performance
• Execute incident management, change management and problem management in line with ITIL Standards
• Track storage systems' capacity and propose appropriate measures proactively
• Work with other cross-functional teams to provide seamless service delivery
• Communicate issues and solutions that may impact the team
• Provide weekly and monthly status reports on projects
• Design and implementation of solutions and migrations around EMC VNX, Isilon, Data Domain XtremIO and VBlock Storage arrays
• Brocade / CISCO SAN Switch Fabric Administration
• EMC VNX/Clariion Configuration and Administration
• EMC Isilon Configuration and Administration
• EMC Networker Configuration and Administration
• EMC Recover Point Administration
• Knowledge in using Service Management Tools like Remedy, Service Center etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Should have worked in a remote support environment
• Ability to clearly articulate situations/issues to cross-functional teams and clients
• An active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
• Cisco MDS switches
Brocade DX6 series
• EMC VBlock Configuration and Administration
• EMC XtremIO Configuration and Administration
• EMC VNX and/or Unity
• EMC XIO
• EMC Isilon
• EMC Data Domain
• Operating Systems: Windows and RHEL6/RHEL7
• Proficient with ITIL Processes (Incident, Problem and Change Management). Preferably ITIL Foundation Certified.
• EMC Infrastructure Storage Associate (EMCISA)
• EMC Storage Administrator (EMCSA)
• ITIL certification
• CISCO and Brocade switch certification
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience OR a related Master's degree with 4 years of experience. Work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.