The world of investing is fascinating yet complex. While hundreds of first -time investors are turning to the markets to help pay for their homes, send their children to college and secure their futures the mission of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is becoming all the more vital. GDIT is excited to support the SEC in as it seeks to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC's IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Security Engineer in Washington, D.C. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
Candidates must have 8 years or more experience in the following:
- Experience with NIST/FedRAMP security controls and design/ architecture /implementation/ migration/ testing/assessing of AWS, Azure, IBM, CASBs, or similar in applying federal requirements to implement cloud solutions
- Experience with federal enterprise cloud transformation and operations including RACI, process and policy and price modeling development
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines and regulatory/ compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, SOC2, etc.
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing.
- Experience with common Network security solutions (Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Packet Capture, Meta Data Collection, Log collection and analysis)
- Experience with implementing and integrating PKI and certificate-based authentication, OATH, SAML and SSO capabilities including Personal Identity Verification (PIV) cards
- Understanding of JSON, XML, YMAL and/or EDI capabilities
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.