The world of investing is fascinating yet complex. While hundreds of first -time investors are turning to the markets to help pay for their homes, send their children to college and secure their futures the mission of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is becoming all the more vital. GDIT is excited to support the SEC in as it seeks to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC's IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC.
Currently, we are seeking a Remote Access Engineer SME in Washington, D.C. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a subject matter expert designing and administrating remote access systems, specifically Citrix.
- Must possess a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification or equivalent relevant experience.
- Responsible for architecting and leading design efforts of the Citrix remote access system.
- Leads administrative and management activities on the components of the remote access system.
- Performs complex troubleshooting and incident resolution. Provides oversight and leadership to the remote access team.
- Provides technical advice on major projects to ensure integration with remote access system.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.