- Recent development experience (at least 3+ years) with ASP.NET C# MVC based web development experiencing using Visual Studio 2008 or higher, including:
- WCF-based Web Services
- Experience with relational data models and SQL
- Experience with XML and programming libraries for XML manipulation
- Agile project and development experience utilizing Team Foundation Server 2010
- Experience in packaging and delivering software and documentation to a production environment.
- Recent ASP.Net Web Forms development using Visual Studio 2008 or 2010 and C#
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Secret clearance (interim is acceptable).
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Ability to quickly deliver small projects, and to frequently transition between projects and applications
- Ability to quickly deliver small projects, and to frequently transition between projects and applications.
- 6+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.