GDIT is seeking an experienced Salesforce Lightning Developer to support development projects for the EPA's Energy Star Program. This Professional will be responsible for development and implementation of custom applications and solutions leveraging the Salesforce.com platform. This role will be responsible for technical aspects of implementation including custom code development, integrations and deployment.
- Develop Lightning Components, Apex/Aura, Visualforce and integrations to third party solutions
- Defect Review and Bug Fix
- Provide oversight over technical design documentation
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or related field
- 3+ years of software implementation, including development, across the full development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of direct experience in salesforce.com developer toolkit including Lightning components, Apex/Aura, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs, AppExchange deployment
- Solid experience with relational databases, including the use of triggers, views and stored procedures.
- Experience in designing and developing force.com components and having a strong Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and and/or RESTful APIs
- Have Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .Net, PHP/Python)
- Knowledge of data migration considerations, design trade-offs, and common ETL tools
- Experience working with application design principles and product configurations, agile project methodologies a plus
- Salesforce.com certifications (App Builder/Developer) or the equivalent experience with the ability to attain within 3-6 months
- Prior Consulting Experience preferred
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for development and testing
- Team player with strong listening and interpersonal skills; strong desire to take on constructive feedback/coaching and make definitive changes; self-awareness and the ability to adapt communication and interaction styles to best suit an audience, situation, or desired outcome.
- Detail and quality oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Applicant should have experience working independently and with geographically dispersed teams.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.