General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Serves as a ANOC Information Assurance Lead in support of Host-Based Security System monitoring, event log analysis and various other IA activities at that location for Military Sealift Command (MSC).
The candidate will:
• Evaluate, design, document, install, implement, test, and perform problem isolation and resolution; and monitor, tune, and maintain a range of computer network components and systems.
• Perform these functions across some, but not all, physical media, protocol stacks, hubs, routers, bridges, gateways, and network management components.
• Provide client consulting and training on the interface and use of the network facilities related to IA.
• Provide client consulting and training on the interface and use of the IA facilities.
• Work within groups as applicable to begin to plan research; evaluate and recommend new computer network equipment; and utilize new technologies for IA analysis and monitoring.
• Use monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to troubleshoot and isolate problems; gage network IA Status; and trace data and protocol activity.
• Devise solutions to operational IA problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment.
• Provide, as directed, internal consulting, technical guidance, information and support to application developers; computer operations; workstation support; company management; and departmental clients related to IA.
• Prepare reports, briefings, or other media to support necessary tasks as well as to document daily activities.
HBSS experience (with HBSS 201 &301) are required.
Top Secret Clearance is required.
DOD 8570 IAT level III certification is required.For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.