Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst on the Budget Execution Improvement (BEI) – Procurement teams supporting the Army General Fund’s Audit Sustainment (AGFAS) efforts for the Procurement business process.
The BEI Financial Analyst will:
• Be directly involved in obtaining, reconciliation, and analysis of financial information from multiple Army systems.
• Test and analyze the financial internal controls of the Army’s Procurement process and business process improvement efforts, including the development of corrective action plans (CAPs) to remediate deficiencies.
• Engage with the Army’s independent public auditors (IPAs) to provide audit sample data and other documentation necessary in the completion of the Army General Fund’s annual financial statement audit.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Security Clearance
• Requires 4+ years' federal financial management experience, 2 years of which should include federal accounting experience.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or Business Management with Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) or Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) or Certified Public Accounting (CPA) certifications OR PMP OR
• Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or Business Management (no certification required)
• Experience in internal controls, risk, business process improvement, developing CAPs, financial statement audit, audit readiness is required.
• Must be knowledgeable in DoD Financial Management Regulations (FMR) and Army business processes
• Requires a detail-oriented individual with an ability to work independently
• Specific knowledge of Army or DoD procurement processes is a plus
• General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) -- the Army’s general ledger/financial management system -- experience is a plus
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.