Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cybersecurity Compliance Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore.
- Provides knowledge in creation, editing, and management of scan policies, audit files, scan jobs, reports, dashboards, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to Tenable Nessus tools, web-based content, ServiceNow integration.
- Administers cybersecurity test beds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity applications or tools, policies, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Provides Tier 3 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to cybersecurity technologies.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Automating repetitive project tasks and metrics collection through the use of scripts
- Preparing project documentation
- Other project and corporate duties as assigned
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 3-5 years of related experience with Cyber Tools.
- The candidate should possess deep knowledge of Tenable’s entire product suite.
- Knowledge shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of AWS technologies
- Experience and proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of federal Cyber Security Guidance such as NIST SP 800-37 – Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems and NIST 800-137 – Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Knowledge in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection.
- Knowledge with COTS cybersecurity tools including at least one of the following: HBSS (McAfee endpoint suite), ACAS (Tenable/Nessus), SIEM technologies, RSA Archer, Redseal, and FireEye host/network security products.
- Knowledge with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirements.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.