Job Description: Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration and Data Management Analyst in Aurora, CO.
Want to join a company that Stands Out among their competitors? At Raytheon, We Stand Out for a lot of reasons – and our employees are behind every one of them. Click here to find out what they have to say about the work we do and who we do it for
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, we provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
As a Configuration and Data Management Analyst, you will be supporting engineering programs to manage and control configurations and baselines, ensuring complete traceability of changes through a documented change management process. Managing plans, reports and coordinating activities concerned with document and data control, product and documentation configuration management, and engineering change status. Interface with all engineering disciplines and program management. The candidate must be a flexible team player with the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a diverse environment.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen with an active US Government Security Clearance (TS/SCI) with a current SSBI including undergoing a background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen with a current TS/SCIRequired Skills:
- Control configuration of baselines through Configuration Control Boards. Monitor the incorporation of configuration change items.
- Following established Configuration Management principles and processes, such as configuration control, identification, data management (library/repository), product release and delivery, and configuration audits.
- Responsible for ensuring that all required deliverable and non-deliverable contract data are properly identified, scheduled, marked, reviewed, approved, submitted, and accepted.
- Responsible for ensuring that all program-related information is effectively stored and controlled throughout the contract lifecycle including digital files and work products.
- Participate in audits of CM activities to verify compliance with established CM procedures and standards
- Collaborates across the Program Management Office (PMO) proactively managing CM risks, opportunities, and overall deliverables.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities (a plus but not required):
- US Citizen with current/existing TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor degree with 2 years of experience of related work experience
- Assists in coordinating changes using defined change management practices while maintaining configuration control
- Manage Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and Data Item Deliverable requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analysis skills: Ability to evaluate the current environment and suggest a recommended CM solution
- Experience with Microsoft office tools advanced features: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Knowledge of EIA-649, National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management
- Knowledge of GEIA-859, Data Management
- Certifications from either NDIA or CMII in Configuration Management
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.