Operations & Maintenance Supervisor
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Supervisor is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and supervising assigned operations and maintenance activities.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Receive and review service requests and work orders submitted by the customer.
- Coordinate work to improve asset availability and reliability through optimization of preventative and predictive maintenance, and efficient execution of corrective maintenance.
- Track all service orders and work orders to completion.
- Provide follow-up with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide weekly and monthly Sit Reps to the Operations Manager.
- Assists Operations Manager in providing oversight and initiating and conducting training and supervising within respective area of responsibility to meet the contract objectives.
- Supervises the arrangements of maintenance schedule and provides very basic technical support for Recreation facility computer hardware and software
- Manages daily activities of the employees to ensure effective efficiencies in compliance with corporate, contractual and legal requirements
- Identify all infrastructure work required in the Scope of Work.
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction by quality on time performance and best return for their investment.
- Plans, and assigns work of host country national attendants in recreation facilities
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of the functions and operations of military commands or government agencies preferred.
- Knowledge of CPR and first aid certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures plus recreational and morale management skills.
- Excellent Supervisory, leadership, planning, decision making and scheduling skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of various computer applications including Microsoft Office.
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
Experience & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline preferred.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in a facilities maintenance, base
camp maintenance, MWR, or related fields strongly desired.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
More Jobs For Veterans...