Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IdAM Engineer - Access and Credentialing to join our team in the Chantilly area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
- Develops and deploys Oracle Enterprise solutions supporting Identity and Access Management.
- Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
- Provides Oracle Identity and Access Management Expertise and Engineering Solutions.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to IT Audit technologies.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of Software Testing technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems including modification to Oracle COTS products.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 2-5 years of related Software and testing experience.
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, and Software Engineering.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Testing technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications within 6 months of hire
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Expertise with both Identity and Access Management COTS (Oracle) and open source technologies both on premise and in the cloud for testing solutions and software.
- Ability to implement specific Identity and Access management requirements in support of Single-Sign-On, ABAC and RBAC, including Oracle COTS tools modifications.
- Knowledge of networking, routing, protocols, and cross domain solutions that are required to interconnect and enable Oracle Applications.
- Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
- Ability to convert functional IT requirements into system requirements.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.