Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Provide T&E engineering expertise on a wide range of activities and missions supporting fixed, mobile, and portable systems for border security to include test planning, test execution, data management and test reporting.
- Perform Test and Evaluation engineering analysis as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing technical advisory and lead system integrator technical oversight to the government test and evaluation division lead.
- Develop sound test data collection approaches to ensure that data collected during test can be analyzed and provide objective evidence of system performance.
- Participate in Technical Interchange Meetings to review software development schedules and ensure alignment/integration with planned systems engineering and test activities.
- Support design reviews to ensure tasks and actions for specified milestone entrance/exit criteria and government-established top-level requirements are met.
- Support the technical review process and assess performance and work products.
- Identify software development risks, assist in joint SW/HW impact analyses and develop mitigation strategies to reduce system development acquisition risks.
- Support system level test objectives development and assess/verify test performance.
- Serve as a key member on the data collection Algorithm/SW Working Group and other key Integrated Product Team/Working Groups, as required.
The candidate must possess a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end System Development Life Cycle
- Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
- Superior customer interface at senior levels of management with excellent oral and written communication skills are critical.
- More than 10 years relevant technical experience in test and evaluation planning, development & execution in operational test environments.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of predictive analysis, modeling, and simulation in concept outcome sensitivities and strategic planning is desired.
- Test and Evaluation planning, conduct and reporting experience is required.
- Technical writing experience is highly desired.
- Demonstrated understanding of requirements analysis, development and management processes is required.
- Experience with DHS joint operations, DHS acquisition policy, DHS systems engineering lifecycle is highly desired.
- Knowledge of CBP and DHS regulations, principles, and practices pertaining to logistics support functions as well as knowledge of program planning, funding, and logistics management information systems is highly desired.
- DHS or DoD T&E Certifications desired.
Knowledge of database creation and usage is mandatory.
- A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years is desired
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.