Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Our new Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother’s room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Popcorn Thursdays, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are a lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Raytheon is looking for a Systems Engineer for the GDTS-II Program in Richardson, TX. The Systems Engineer will contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in a development environment. The candidate will provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams, integration and test personnel; perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, system architecture, and requirement validation and verification; support planning/development and interfaces with personnel from other organizations; attend technical exchange meetings with other program personnel, and support the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. The candidate will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required; provide document review and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues and support ECP efforts as required. Must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
There is the potential for a sign-on bonus of up to $40,000 for hires with an active TS/SCI or higher clearance
• Demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
• Understanding of the SE lifecycle and change management process
• Experience with requirements analysis/management
• Experience in functional decomposition, interface analysis and definition
• Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS
• Proven ability to meet timelines
• Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
• Knowledge of component level integration and test
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
• Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment
• Knowledge of and experience working in JIRA
• Domain experience preferred
• Experience as an IPT lead and with EVMS
6 years with a BS in Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics; or 4 years with a MS in Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.