Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has an exciting opportunity for a Program Cost, Schedule and Controls Analyst in Huntsville, AL. The successful candidate will support the current and evolving Strategic Systems Engineering Services (SSES) efforts for the Software Engineering Directorate (SED) Customer. The SED; within the Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC), U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (USA RDECOM); has development and support responsibilities for myriad weapons systems and related support systems with associated enhancements.
The Strategic Systems domain includes support activities for Combatant Commanders and Agencies (such as AMC, MDA, Homeland Security, Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), TRANSCOM, INSCOM) and related FMS efforts.
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Participates in the control of costs and schedules on a large services contract requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules for all contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Leads cost strategy effort for proposals and reviews financial bids for accuracy and completeness.
- Support the monthly closing process, provide variance analysis and work within the business and with MSM Finance Team.
- Support monthly operating reviews, EAC’s, financial overviews and other reporting activities as required.
- May include other financial responsibilities as required by Program and Finance Leadership.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- 6 years of experience with a B.S/B.A, in Finance, Accounting, or a related field, or 4 years with MBA/MA/MS.
- Results and detail oriented.
- Experience providing cost, schedule, EVMS analysis/reporting, funding planning, reporting, monitoring, and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct financial statement analyses: variance and trend analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments as expected.
- Sound analytical, problem identification, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment and lead teams to success.
- Budgeting and variance analysis skills.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Risk and Opportunity analysis skills.
- Experience in proposal development and pricing strategies.
- EVMS Certification.
- Experience with SAP accounting system tools.
- Experience with financial CDRL and billing detail requirements, including merging data with teammate (subs) data.
- Familiar with all types of government contracting including CPFF and T&M Familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley reporting requirements.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.