Iron Bow is seeking a Sr. Systems Administrator to be part of a team that designs, develops, and maintains IT infrastructure to further evolve the US Armyâ??s Global Enterprise Fabric SharePoint Support Services (GEFS3) contract. Specifically, you will:
- Work in a primarily AGM Microsoft Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 environment ensuring continuous access to capabilities for all supported users
- Directly support all basic user administration functions within GEFS3, including client and end point device support
- Set up administrator and service accounts
- Assist with a team in planning, designing, and deploying computer baseline settings using Army Golden Master (AGM) Server 2012 R2 / Server 2016 / Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Support the Operating System (OS) provisioning / patching infrastructure (WDS, IAVA, WSUS, SCCM, ect.) as it applies to mandatory security updates to the enterprise in addition to offering recommendations for improving/enhancing the current software distribution processes and procedures
- Participate in cross-functional teams and help debug system issues across the infrastructure.
- 8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of practical experience in lieu of time requirement.
- Ability to support Shift work 365*24*7
- IATII (Security+, SCCP, CySA or equivalent) required
- Computing Environment Certification within 180 days of hire
- Active Secret Security Clearance (required at performance start date)
- Experience supporting DoD customers is required; prefer to have experience in supporting Army.
- Demonstrated experience working in a VMware DoD Environment
- Microsoft Server 2012/2016 current certification
- MOSS 2012 Certification
- MCSE or other related Microsoft certification
- VCP or other virtualization certification
- ITIL v3 or 4 Foundations Certification
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.