Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, we provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, including a large presence in Aurora, CO. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has immediate openings for Site Reliability Engineers (SRE). We've begun our journey into to DevOps and we need your help to accelerate adoption! The qualified candidate will have a keen interest in DevOps philosophies and an extensive background in implementing systems utilizing DevOps practices. The position is hands-on; therefore, the successful candidate will have strong implementation, system diagnostic and leadership skills. There are multiple needs that span the spectrum of DevOps so apply today!
US Citizenship is required due to the candidate having to obtain a US Security Clearance.
This position is eligible for a sign-on-bonus of up to $40K for a candidate whose clearance is verified and hired at Raytheon
10 years of work related experience is required.
• Leadership in implementing and accelerating DevOps adoption
• SOA Software development
• Programming and scripting – Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
• Agile methodologies (including agile leadership and planning)
• Administration of traditional and cloud infrastructures (AWS is preferred)
• System deployment using automation frameworks (Chef and RunDeck are preferred)
• Unit and system test using test automation frameworks (design and implementation)
• Robust configuration management
• Ability to communicate technical concepts both up and down the management chain
• Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required
• Ability to stay abreast of emerging system development trends
• Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503 or Risk Management Framework
• Ability to adapt in fast-paced and changing environment
-ABET is the preferred, although not required, college/university accreditation standard
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics and 10 years of related work experience. Graduate degree preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.