Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The BEI – Procurement teams supports the Army General Fund’s audit sustainment efforts for the Procurement business process which involves the obtaining, reconciliation, and analysis of financial information from multiple Army systems that support this business process.
As the BEI Financial Analyst, Senior you will:
• Perform testing and analysis of the financial internal controls of the Army’s Procurement process.
• Spearhead business process improvement efforts, including the development of corrective action plans (CAPs) to remediate deficiencies.
• Engage with the Army’s independent public auditors (IPAs) to provide audit sample data and other documentation necessary in the completion of the Army General Fund’s annual financial statement audit.
• Provide support for or prepare briefings/presentations for Army General Fund leadership to describe status of workstream audit sustainment/business process improvement activities.
• Develop ad-hoc reports, data analysis, etc. at the direction of Army General Fund leadership or other interested parties.
• Collaborate with other business process workstreams to accomplish cross-functional tasks in support of audit sustainment/business process improvement efforts.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Security Clearance.
• Requires 8 years federal financial management experience, including 4 years of federal accounting experience.
• Current CPA license mandatory
• Experience in internal controls, risk, business process improvement, developing CAPs, financial statement audit, audit readiness, etc.
• Knowledgeable in DoD Financial Management Regulations (FMR) and in Army business processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or Business Management, Master’s preferred.
• Specific knowledge of Army or DoD procurement processes is a plus.
• General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) -- the Army’s general ledger/financial management system -- experience is a plus.
• Desired: (CGFM/CDFM/CISA/PMP).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.