Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
District of Columbia
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Solution Architect – Cloud Delivery to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Responsible for leading solution development and technical delivery for client engagements. Engages with teaming partners and vendors to integrate their products and services into our proposed solutions. Leads the identification and development of tools, technology, methods, services and solutions. Provides designs to support large scale and complex IT infrastructure, system integrations, and business process outsourcing services in support of client requirements. Ensures that all design artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards; provides final architectural review and approval for major solution artifacts and plans. Responsible for ensuring that the Unisys Federal strategy for IT infrastructure, Cloud, and Security services is efficiently and effectively defined and implemented within the portfolio practice. Provide thought leadership internally and externally in the IT Infrastructure services, Cloud services, and security services, domains. Provides leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management (including “C-level” in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with Unisys third-party vendors and other Unisys business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of Unisys in supporting client requirements.Requirements
• Master's degree and 15 years of relevant experience or equivalent
• Must have at least 10 years of recent experience in leading large enterprise cloud projects
• Must demonstrate strong skills in solution design
• In-depth experience leading the design and integration of enterprise-level technical solutions
• Experienced in developing to-be-architecture, concept of operations, and transformation roadmaps
• Strong capability and extensive experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts both verbally and in writing
• Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
• Extensive experience on a broad spectrum of technology areas, including cloud solution design, cloud migration and operation, IT service management, data center modernization, advanced networking, mobility, unified communication, and information security
• Strong intellectual curiosity in exploring and learning new technologies, technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
• Experienced in delivering presentations, leading meeting discussions with customers and team members at all levels (including “C-level”)
• Experience working with Microsoft O365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud providers
• Experience with cyber security strategy and ability to design and architect solutions based on federal government policies and standards such as FEDRAMP, TIC, NIST, etc.
• PMP certified
• CISSP certified
• ITIL implementation experience
• Federal Government experience preferred
• Must be able to travel on-site to client locations in DC-metro area
Must be a US Citizen and pass security background check
Candidate must be able to hold and maintain a NACI Minimum Background Investigation Public Trust clearance; Candidates with Federal Government experience preferred – onsite support at customer location in DC is required (located less than 4 blocks from Metro)About Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity