The SAS Hardware Engineering Center is seeking a qualified candidate with knowledge of RF electronics, power and/or analog electronics to join the EWS Mission Area Design Group. Responsibilities include working closely with a team of engineers to develop proven designs based on system/module requirements and operational specifications. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of design experience, electronics knowledge, and hands-on laboratory skills. This candidate will provide solutions and support requirements development with systems engineering and module designers, perform trade studies, design analysis & simulations, present at design reviews, create schematics, provide circuitry CAD layout guidance, and support build & test. This position can sit at any SAS site.Required Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of RF electronics, Power and/or Analog electronics experience with a strong technical background
- Design experience in RF module technology including frequency converter or synthesizer
- Design experience in power conversion electronics or systems - AC/DC, DC/DC, Switching and Linear Supplies, Filter and/or Noise Control/Suppression
- Design experience in analog electronics – small signal amplifications and filtering, low noise techniques
- Ability to perform required electrical circuit analysis using simulation tools such as Genesys, ADS, HFSS, PSPICE or similar computer based tools
- Hands on experience in extensive circuit checkout to the developed test plan and validation to the requirements matrix
- Active in scope DoD Secret Clearance is required on day 1 of employmen
Required Education (including Major): Desired Education (including Major):This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new computer aided design tools
- Experience generating technical documentation and reports
- Ability to work in a team environment interfacing with other disciplines
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.