Business Process Analyst
The following skills and experiences are essential :
- Demonstrable experience providing business analysis to support decision makers within either the public or private sectors.
- Ability to chair workshops and working groups, and to ask insightful questions to retrieve information from key stakeholders.
- Experience working with subject matter experts to generate and understand complex business enterprises.
- Ability to model As Is and To Be processes in a recognised format (e.g. BPMN or CMMN) and conduct workflow analysis.
- Strong ability to convey technical ideas, concepts and procedures and manipulate text and images to create well-structured documentation that can be easily absorbed by a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of the key principles behind both Agile and Waterfall design methodologies.
- The ability to think creatively to address process design and development challenges.
- Proactive, and exemplary attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a diverse and geographically dispersed team.
Please note, the role holder will either need to have, or be eligible to apply for, UK SC clearance.
The following skills and experiences are preferable :
- Experienced with eliciting, analysing, prioritising and documenting business requirements and tracking them through the project lifecycle.
- Experience conducting process optimisation, preferably supported with a recognised qualification (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and using a range of techniques including simulation modelling.
- Experience working on complex ICT change programmes.
- Experience within either Policing, Defence or Security.
- A recognised qualification in business analysis or change management.
- Experience of using collaborative software such as Skype, Confluence, Sococo etc.
3. Core Responsibilities and Duties
As a business process analyst within the Advisory team, the post holder will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business analysis function of an Advisory project through all phases of delivery, from definition through to close.
- Developing new models that underpin sound business decisions in support of client objectives.
- Generating and analysing functional and non-functional requirements, reporting on gaps, overlaps and status.
- Preparing business process diagrams and assisting in the development and / or implementation of Target Operating Models.
- The design, implementation and maintenance of business architecture models, including operating, governance and value models.
- Leading workshops with a wide range of stakeholder backgrounds, within projects and across the Advisory function.
- Supporting the development of other colleagues, through informal training and skills transfer sessions.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .