Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write and/or edit technical documents, including business proposals, reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidelines, special reports, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop a wide variety of information materials (technical, promotional, informational, instructional), such as forms, labels, brochures, meeting and conference handouts, slides, logos, posters, and other presentation aids through a variety of media outlets such as CDROMs, websites, and other publications.
- Develop a system for scheduling and tracking requests for graphics/artwork to ensure timely and efficient completion of all work products.
- Use advanced desktop publishing, page layout, or typesetting software to design and develop high quality textual and graphic compositions to communicate.
- Generate, manipulate, and integrate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video generated with automated tools into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Conduct studies, testing and evaluation of screen prototypes for functionality, ease of use, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Plan and design visual information material including printed publications, multimedia, video, photography, exhibits, logos, signs, certificates, etc.
- Review, analyze, edit, rewrite and/or improve the quality of scientific/technical documents prepared by others in accordance with set standards.
- Prepare illustrations, diagrams, charts, and PowerPoint slides for use in presentations, web-based information, pamphlets, and other communications media.
- Design, develop, and/or enhance websites as required.
- Manage content production process, content management, formatting and posting web content, and maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout government customer products and websites.
- Design other visuals such as logos, mastheads, and illustrations for articles in technical manuals, health journals, and other publications using advanced desktop publishing, page layout, and/or typesetting software to design and develop high qualify textual and graphic compositions that communicate complex technical information.
- Develop systems for scheduling and tracking requests for graphics/artwork to insure timely and efficient completion of all work products.
- 1-5 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making
- Experience in Customer Service
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Pro
- Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
- Must be able to travel at least 25%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.