Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking a Training Assistant to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Assists in the planning, scheduling, and coordination of program training
- Participates in strategic planning for the training team
- In cooperation with program training lead, maintains program training database
- Creates and maintains training reports
- Be the first point of contact for instructors and trainees
- Coordinates shipping & receiving for training materials
- Occasional travel within the DC metro area or other locations in the Southeastern US.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Ability to travel within the DC metro area
- 1-3 years of experience in a training logistics role
- Strong organizational skills, such as managing calendars and schedules, conference room reservations, and other tasks as assigned
- Strong written communications such as drafting and sending email announcements
- Solid communication skills with the ability to collaborate with all levels of management and with training vendors.
- College degree preferred
- Experience with hospitality, education, training or conference planning
- Interest in learning cybersecurity concepts.
- High school, secondary school or equivalent with 2+ years of experience. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.