IIS (Intelligence, Information and Services) is seeking a successful candidate who will report to the MCP Warehouse Manager. The Material Consolidation Point (MCP), located in Nashua, NH, provides reliable, affordable, quality and logistical support to local company facilities & multiple locations worldwide.
This position will be responsible for day to day facilitation of work requirements within the warehouse. This position will provide guidance to warehouse team member to ensure program material is received, processed, stored, packaged and flowed to the field, both in the Continental United States and Internationally in compliance with all facility processes and procedures and to meet all programmatic requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support warehouse objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; enhanced training related to inventory management system.
• Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• 8+ years of applicable experience in roles of increasing responsibility related to Logistics and Warehousing Operations
• Independent, Self-Motivated, Innovative Thinker with Can Do Attitude
• Must know MS Office applications.
• Must have Exceptionally Strong Communications Skills with the ability to create a team environment.
• Must be extremely organized and have the ability to prioritize and respond to sudden changes in priorities.
• Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain a US Secret Security clearance within a reasonable time after hire
• Willing and able to lift 35lbs as needed on repetitive basis
• Willing and able to drive a forklift as needed
• Prior experience managing a distribution operation
• Prior experience in Warehouse Operations
• Knowledge of Automated Logistics Computer System (ALCS)
• High School Degree or equivalent
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.