Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Your Growth, ManTech’s Promise, OUR Mission. Continue to Secure the Future.
The Agency Portfolio Consultant (APC) is a prominent, high impact role responsible for establishing ManTech as an innovative technical leader delivering enterprise cybersecurity solutions. The APC, while working with key Federal Government stakeholders in a trusted advisor role, is responsible for identifying opportunities where technology-based solutions can solve our client’s business problems, ultimately supporting the client’s mission and objectives. The APC will be responsible for articulating the value of the CDM Program and how it can be leveraged to achieve the client’s cybersecurity objectives and priorities. ??
The Agency Portfolio Consultant will:
- Engage as part of the ManTech team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Identify, qualify, and capture new opportunities through the application of his/her technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional client focus.
- Present the value proposition of technical solutions and services to clients and partners.
- Consult with Federal Government stakeholders and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Build strategic business relationships and become a trusted advisor within the assigned Federal Agencies to identify opportunities for technical solutions and services.
- Leverage and maximize alliance partner relationships to increase opportunity identification.
- Identify opportunities where existing client products/tools can be leveraged to develop solutions that provide additional features and capabilities, thus delivering greater value.
- Create and deliver technical solution presentations and/or training sessions to clients, either on-site or remotely.
- Provide subject matter expertise across a broad range of cyber security technologies
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of governance, security requirements, methodologies, techniques and tools used to reduce the client’s cyber security risk posture.
- Thorough understanding and experience selling in more than one of the following areas:
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Application & Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- Operating System including Linux/UNIX
- Consumer off the shelf (COTs) technologies.
- Enterprise software solutions such as Identity Management, Databases, Cyber Security, web-based applications, and/or ITSM solutions
- Enterprise operations and
- System integration deploying or replacing technologies
- Experience with Federal sales cycles
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars within technology partners to improve technology adoption within assigned Agencies
- Proven ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a client organization
- Thorough understanding of product licensing nuances and the ability to understand client needs.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to listen to the client’s needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills, capable of translating technical concepts into business terms
- Ability to travel locally within the National Capital Region (NCR)
- High-level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge
- Experience with market research developing potential solution offerings.
- Direct professional experience managing pipeline, bookings related to sales targets, and identifying new targets
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years prior Sales Engineering or Value-Added Reseller experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success driving customer technology adoption and year-over-year growth
- Experience selling solutions to Civilian, DOD and/or Intelligence agencies.
- Strong understanding of industry best practices related to the implementation of cybersecurity tools, information security policy, NIST, and FISMA controls
- Experience managing the deployment of enterprise-wide, COTS-based cyber security tools
- Proven ability to work in highly matrixed organizations to deliver enterprise cybersecurity solutions
- Experience balancing the simultaneous demands of multiple clients.
- US Citizenship is required, due to the security requirements of our client. Individuals with dual citizenship may not be considered for this role.
- Candidates with active clearance will be given preference.
- Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.