Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The OPFOR Threat EW SME duties include:
• Perform analysis associated with the training development process.
• Provide command / unit mission and structure, analysis techniques, Intelligence Systems, documentation research techniques, and interview techniques.
• Provide analytical subject matter expertise (SME) on the different types of intelligence in support of Mission Command training.
• Prepare intelligence reports and assessments, builds briefing materials for the supported military intelligence training audience or assist with construction Order of Battle training materials.
• Maintain working knowledge of various intelligence collection assets for US, friendly, non-hostile and enemy countries, knowing how they collect information and how these systems could be used to collect intelligence information.
• Draw inferences about the possible consequences of the situation, as well as sufficient awareness of the situation to predict future patterns, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs), and potential changes to current TTPs.
• Provide analytical subject matter expertise (SME) on the different types of intelligence in support of Mission Command training: Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Communication Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) and Electronic Intelligence (ELINT)) and the ability to take that information and create products through the fusion of all data accumulated from a variety of sources both classified and open source information concerning enemy, non-hostile, and friendly elements to include identification, disposition, personalities, combat efficiency, and history within an Area of Operations.
• Prepare intelligence reports and assessments, builds briefing materials for the supported military intelligence training audience to enable them to meet their intelligence training objectives.
• Maintain knowledge of different types of Opposing Force (OPFOR) order of battle and be able to put that information into a database that could be used for appropriate simulations. Information databases must be complete, current, accurate/precise and consistent.
• Active TS/SCI clearance required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
• 5+ Years’ directly related experience.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.