Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Threat Space and Air Specialist duties include:
• Lead the development and coordination of live and simulated OPFOR and in the generation and validation of opposition Air Orders of Battle (OOB), both in terms of numbers and capabilities. To this end, candidate is knowledgeable about air platform employment, to include strike, air defense, and reconnaissance, ASW, and cargo delivery applications. They are also knowledgeable about the capabilities and employment of cruise missiles (Land Attack, Anti-Ship, and Coastal Defense) and ballistic missiles. Based on finished intelligence products and other classified and unclassified sources, apply subject matter expertise to non-US platforms, TTPs, capabilities, and operational platforms for the purposes of portraying a realistic adversary for an exercise, wargame, or experiment participant.
• Develop operations plans and coordinate and manage the development of event scenario material related to the Integrated Air Defense Domain. These scenario related materials include Orders of Battle, schemes of Maneuver and Fires, capability, OPFOR scenario development, and validation for models for employment in the event and a general OPFOR Campaign Plan.
• During exercise execution the candidate may act as OPFOR or Red Cell lead for their specific warfare area and OPFOR game operators to ensure the most realistic portrayal of the adversary maritime air, ballistic missile, and Cruise Missile forces as possible while ensuring the activities achieve the event objectives.
• Active TS/SCI clearance required
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
• Military O-4/5 experience
• Graduate of Air Tactical Schools of their respective service is desired
• Served on a strike group, air wing or component level staff is a plus
• Experience in FST, Service, Joint or COCOM Exercise programs a plus
• Experience as an Observer-Trainer a plus
• Experience with Joint Semi-Automated Forces (JSAF) is a plus
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.