Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The TEFOR Training Developer duties include:
• Design and develop training as outlined in TRADOC Regulation 350-70 and its associated pamphlets as well as outcomes based curriculum design and development.
• Capture, conduct analysis and organize collected data to effectively integrate training systems into existing programs of instruction.
• Conduct systems approach to training/curriculum development and management.
• Must possess an Active Secret security clearance
• 10+ years’ experience
• Shall Possess relevant military or civilian experience in exercise development, as well as developing training material
• Must possess a Bachelor’ degree.
• Shall possess at least 3 years’ experience:
• Applying Instructional design methodologies (ADDIE).
• Working with Army Regulation 350-1, Army Training and Leader Development.
• Applying advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative
• Shall possess an in-depth and current understanding of the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), relevant threat force doctrine and tactics
• Shall possess exceptional writing skills and significant experience in briefing key leadership. Possess an in-depth and current understanding of relevant threat force doctrine and tactics
• Shall possess the ability to complete OE depiction, in accordance with AR 350-2 and the FM/TC 7-100 series manuals.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.