Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Threat UAS Operator duties include:
• Ensure assets are available to meet customer operations tempo.
• Participate in all aspects of flight operations and acts as a liaison with customers on multiple levels.
• Participate in planning associated with potential operations and coordinates with Maintenance on repairs and flight testing and related technical analysis.
• Safely operate multiple UAS platforms to include multi-rotor and fixed wing assets, knowledge and experience operating associated flight planning and flight management software in support of the Commercial UAS group conducting services and training operations.
• Plan and conduct UAS operations in the U.S. national airspace in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Administration Regulations.
• Develop and review technical documentation such as maintenance manuals, aircraft checklists, and flight training devices/equipment.
• Support the development and execution of Training Support Packages (TSP) and Programs of Instruction (POI) as required.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Security clearance
• Bachelor’s Degrees with 3+ years professional aviation experience (Manned or Unmanned) or equivalent education/experience combined, with minimum High School Diploma with 5+ years professional aviation experience (Manned or Unmanned)
• Operational experience: Manned and/or Unmanned aircraft operating (Pilot/Remote Pilot) experience
• Ability to meet the medical requirements appropriate to the FAA Airman Certificate held
• Willingness to travel and accept assignment to any location for which selected, domestic or international; open to shift work/overtime as required
Military or civilian aviation maintenance background with strong knowledge of UAS platforms and an understanding of aviation operations, to include; planning, maintenance, equipment preparation and evaluation, conduct of UAS missions, data collection and general processing technics.
• Strong communication and technical writing skills.
• Proficient with MS Office applications, to include Access, and possess a high level of proficiency with flight management software, UAS flight planning programs and maintenance documentation.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.