Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
District of Columbia
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Program Manager to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Onsite full-time Program Manager with ultimate accountability to ensure that all required services are developed, operated, maintained and managed in accordance with the contract and appropriate service level agreements; PM will provide technical direction and/or decision-making on the contract; PM will manage all functions to meet required SLAs; decide on suitable strategies and objectives; coordinate cross-project activities; apply change, risk and resource management; manage core Operations and Maintenance Services include all services for the following; IT Management; Service Desk; and help desk support.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 years IT experience including two (2) year Minimum Service Desk or Network Operating Center(NOC) management
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• ITIL v4 or Help Desk Institute (HDI) Center Manager Certification
• Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing efforts in a similar sized services organization
• Demonstrated successful management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope as referenced under this Contract.
• Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices
• Experience managing performance-based contract Task Orders and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Information Management operations, and with ITSM best practices
• Project Management Professional Certification
• Shall possess the ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients
• Familiarity with Health and Human Services security requirements as applied to their subject matter expertise.
• Shall have experience working in an IT environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to this contract
• Strong working knowledge of large, complex Information Technology environments
• Manages staffing activities such as recruitment, orientation, training, staff production, counseling, remediation, evaluations, performance appraisals, and voluntary or involuntary separation.
• Provides direction to contract management, administrative, and other support staff.
• Oversees integration and coordination of new projects and provides plans to address workload spikes.
• Ensures deliverables (narrative and statistical reports, invoices, procedural manuals, and customized reports) are completed, reviewed, and submitted on time.
• Maintains communication on all aspects of the contract by meeting regularly with client and contract staff.
• Experience supporting US Government customer(s) at a minimum, experience supporting Health and Human Services preferred
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity