This position is CONTINGENT upon funding, an open position, customer approval, completion of a favorable background investigation, and the ability to obtain and maintain a USPS sensitive clearance.
This contingent job is being considered & hired for all non-management levels (G08/G09) based upon selected candidate’s applicable experience
An experienced PKI Cyber Security Engineer is needed to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network. The ideal candidate for this job will have experience in digital certificate management processes, and leading practices, or infrastructure IT background in some or all of the following disciplines: Systems Administration (Windows, Unix OS), Network administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
The ideal candidate for this job will be able to leverage the customer’s existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, review requests for, and issue certificates for the organization and have experience with PowerShell and other scripting tools.
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
- Consult with other members of project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment
- Customer focus for supporting hundreds of USPS applications / services using thousands of certificates
- Must have at minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
- Familiarity with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework of Change/Incident/Problem management
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators
- Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi)
- Experience Powershell or other scripting experience.
College Degree in a technical discipline, or 3+ additional years of professional work experience in a related field such as Public Key Infrastructure, Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
Required Certifications (one or more of the following is required):
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.