If you're ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and contribute to making the world a safer place, Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed.
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then IIS is worth the time to explore.
Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Cyber Engineer that is a key contributor in the implementation of cyber engineering. This engineer will be involved throughout the full lifecycle of the development program including CONOPs development, requirements development, architecture, design, integration, test, and certification of products. Travel may be required to support certification at remote sites as well as various activities during the development phase (short durations; less than 30% of time). This engineer will support the ongoing business process activities such as metrics collection and analysis, program tailoring, and process documentation updates and deployment.
This position will be direct lead or coordinate sections of High Level Design, Low Level Design, Integration, and Test of Labs for customer delivery.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
Hires with an Active TS/SCI clearances are eligible for sign-on bonuses of "up to" $40,000.00
• Working knowledge of SOC or Cyber Range architectures, design, and operations
• Technical Writing including development of Use Cases, SOPs, or Work Instructions related to SOC operational roles and tools/applications
• Experience designing, configuring, or integrating any of the following applications or similar solutions (specific product experience a plus):
? SIEM (IBM Qradar)
? Cross-Domain/Multi-Level Security (ForcePoint)
? Insider Threat / Data Loss Prevention (Forcepoint Sureview, Triton AP)
? Big Data Analysis (Hadoop, Cloudera (HortonWorks)
? NetScout (Infinistream, Ngenius)
? Threat Intelligence Platforms (ThreatQuotient (ThreatQ)
? Mobile Device/Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) (VMWare Airwatch)
? Multi-Factor Authentication (Gemalto SafeNet)
? Gateway Sensor/Probe solutions, including Packet Brokers, Deep-Packet Inspection, Next-Generation Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention IDS/IPS), log/event/netflow collectors and processors (e.g., Palo Alto, NetScout, FirePower, QRadar, Gigamon, etc.)
• Defining and implementing security requirements based on industry standards (e.g. NIST/FIPS, SANS 20, ISO 2700x)
• Self-starter, thrives in a small team environment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
• Experience with MagicDraw or similar model-based system engineering tools and SysML
• DOORs and requirements management experience
• Incident response and recovery experience
• Willingness/ability to travel to the Middle East/North Africa (MENA) region
• Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps; Automation (Puppet, Ansible, Chef); Infrastructure-as-Code
• Industry certifications in IT security, forensics, etc.
• Agile development methodology
4 years with a BA/BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or STEM related ; or 2 years with a MA/MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.