Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Business Operations Analyst to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will work as a member of the operations team to provide project level support to various agencies within our federal organization. You will also assist in the implementation of initiatives focusing on improving operational effectiveness.
• Work with Sales teams and company leadership teams to provide updates and support for Salesforce CRM
• Work with peer and leadership customer base providing ad-hoc Salesforce reporting.
• Enter new hire reqs into iCims working with recruiting and hiring managers to ensure compliance with company policies/procedures.
• Work with principals to review, analyze and edit requirements to ensure adherence to company guidelines and standards.
• Assist operations team with reporting, process improvement/tracking, implementing Federal initiatives, and other ad hoc duties as needed to support and improve business operations and support decision makers.
• Analyze business issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision makers.
• Develop reports for management as needed on the overall performance of business and develop metrics to measure various characteristics of the business.
• Generate ad-hoc reports or report information for end-users.
• Solicit feedback from management and their leaders on existing processes or gaps in process.
• Act as a primary contact for the organization executing common standards, templates, processes and expectations.
• Work closely with management and support organization to drive a uniform approach in the development and communication of processes and procedures.
• Implement process improvement initiatives.
• Development of metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum if 5 years’ experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience with SalesForce CRM
• Adept at time management, interpersonal skills and customer service.
• Understands business strategies and is able to operate successfully with little supervision.
• Strong writing skills with the ability to clearly articulate details for use in requirements documents.
• Ability to think strategically to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem.
• Capacity to work well in a collaborative team environment.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity