Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at an amazing company located in Colorado Springs, CO?
Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our company offers amenities that create work and life balance. Enjoy employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, and flexible work schedules. These are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Raytheon!
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking an experienced engineering professional for the role of Test Engineer in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Integrated Space Support Contract (NISSC) program. NISSC provides accurate, timely and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders. This position involves working in a team environment supporting all phases of Test Engineering development including concept development, test requirements, test set up implementation, test execution, and test reports. The Test Engineer leverages multiple skill sets in areas such as Missile Defense, Radar and RF applications, embedded computing and networking.
Clearance Requirements: U.S. Citizen with a current Secret Level Security Clearance.
Responsibilities and scope include:
- Perform test engineering activities which may include test planning and concept development, test requirements, test environment design, test procedure development, integration and test execution, and test reports Provide leadership and guidance to systems engineering teams in the performance of systems engineering activities
- May work directly with customers
- Show compliance and gaps for system and subsystem requirements
- Provide support to a cross-functional team throughout the lifecycle of a development program
- Participate in both internal and customer design reviews representing test status and results
- Communicate effectively with the cross-functional engineering team
- Perform responsibilities independently with limited direction
- Direct experience authoring test plans, test cases, test requirements, test environment design, test procedure and test reports
- Experience using Rational Quality Manager, DOORS Next Generation, Rational Team Concert JIRA, Bit Bucket or other test and requirements management tools
- Experience applying technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques to solve problems
- Experience executing test plans, test cases, test procedures
- Familiarity with the existing Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) aerospace defense Systems, and their policies and procedures
- Experience in development, integration, and test of large scale complex Mainframe systems
- Experience with the current NCMC-ITW/AA Legacy Space maintained systems that includes CMP, DECON, SDS, and SPADOC
- Experience supporting programs who manage via program metrics: development, financial, performance
- Experience ensuring program progress via formal risk & opportunity management
- Prior customer facing experience with presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience operating within an organization governed by company policies & procedures
- Experience on teams who design, develop, integrate, and field systems
- Familiarity with Raytheon company policies & procedures
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Technology, Science, Mathematics, or related STEM Degree with 2+ year relevant experience
- Masters Degree in Engineering, Technology, Science, Mathematics, or related STEM Degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.