Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) - Navigation and Modernization Solutions (NMS) is seeking a Capture Solutions Material Program Manager II (CSMPM) to support our growing business. The successful leader will be the overall proposal focal point for multiple production, development and services contracts across the Air Traffic Systems and Mission Solutions & Support portfolios. The candidate must have a strong leadership background and ability to communicate and influence individuals at the Director/VP Level.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Instilling a culture within the Integrated Capture Solutions team towards strategic thinking, strategic sourcing, planning, procurement and material management excellence
• Developing material strategies and contributing to the development of Material Program Plans (MPPs)
• Supporting AOP Booking commitments and mitigate risks to any resulting execution
• Developing SC strategies in support of major programs and proposals, in cooperation with Program Management, Business Development, Engineering and other functions. Providing selling/marketing support for pursuits by providing supply chain subject matter expertise
• Coordinating and managing the matrixed supply chain functions (Material Program Management, Procurement, SubK, LAM,) for various resource support
• Managing the development of Subcontract SSOWs, flowdown documentation and ensuring proper transition into execution
• Comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-4 activities; ensure Integrated Product Development Process (IPDS) compliance for the proposals, including tailoring when applicable.
• 8+ years related experience, both domestic and international, preferably in multiple aspects of Supply Chain, Business Management, and/or Contracts Management in a material and production based environment including capture and proposal activities, preferably in a gov’t contractor environment
• Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
• Demonstrated IPT leadership skills, and experience leading large teams; ability to coach, motivate and empower others.
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to lead effectively and resolve conflict within a matrix environment.
• Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers and to effectively interact with partners and customers
• Strong project management skills and ability to convert business unit customer requirements into executable Supply Chain strategies. Ability to develop and execute proposal plans within budget and schedule constraints, ability to simultaneously manage multiple pursuits and priorities.
• Excellent risk and opportunity management methodologies and problem resolution techniques.
• Strong critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complexity and ambiguity
• Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, budgets, and program performance and develop strategies to improve performance in these areas
• Exemplary oral and written communication skills, ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others.
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships based on mutual respect with peers, customers and team members
• Working knowledge of supply chain processes and related systems, proposal support, subcontract management, and logistics and asset management
• Working knowledge of US Government acquisition laws and regulations (FAR)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience leading, or having played a significant role supporting, proposal activities including sourcing and teaming strategies, negotiation and supply chain strategies, pricing and costing of supply chain labor BOEs and outsourced materials and services, material program plans and/or Contracts experience developing sell strategies which include terms/conditions, contract geometry, and shaping.
• Working knowledge of Integrated Product Development System, Earned Value Management System and Integrated Master Planning/Integrated Master Scheduling
• Experience with Cost and Price Analysis (CAPA) and Long Term Agreements
• Experienced MS Project user
• Six Sigma Specialist certified
• PM Level 6 or MPM Level 4 or SubK Level 4 certified
• Experience working in and/or managing geographically dispersed teams
• BA/BS degree in a business, management, Supply Chain Management or related field required, MBA highly desired. Or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional, related experience).
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 152534
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.