Job Description: This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
As a Supply Chain Material Program Manager (Manager II Material Program Management), you’ll use your Material Program Management skills in implementing best-in-class management practices to optimize the supply base performance for the Patriot Systems Portfolio. This role encompasses the complete life cycle from Capture through execution and Sustainment. In this role, you’ll have a solid customer satisfaction orientation, you’ll be a great team-builder, and you’ll be the “go to” person for all material matters.
As the Material Program Manager for the Patriot Systems Programs, your specific responsibilities will include management, coordination and oversight of all GSC responsibilities and accountabilities for the Patriot Production Programs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
· Representing Global Supply Chain, serving as the lead interface to the program office, while aligning supply chain resources and solutions for PATRIOT Production Programs
· Creating and executing material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure
· Supporting all gate reviews and activity, EAC reviews, program reviews and risk and opportunity management reviews
· Ownership of Domestic and International Subcontractor performance
· Proposal strategies, development and management presentations
· Proactive Risk and Opportunity management
Key activities typically include:
· Financial management, EAC process, and presenting to functional leaders
· Ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, etc.)
· Communication of customer flowthrough requirements (i.e., FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.)
· Working at the front end of the business to identify and secure Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and management of the Supply Chain proposal content
· Reporting GSC program status and communicating critical issues to external and internal customers, as well as offering solutions and implementing corrective action
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance within 1 year of hire. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This position is home-based in Andover, MA
· 8+ years of Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Operations, Program Management, Project Management or Subcontract Management experience
· Experience with program/product inception (capture), or product release/build/integration/test/delivery (execution)
· Experience with Supply Chain processes
· Experience leading or participating in cross-functional teams
· Knowledge of Export/Import laws
· This role will require MPM Certification within 1 year of hire
· U.S. Citizenship is required.
· Outstanding written, verbal communication, strong presentation and organizational skills, has keen attention to detail
· Experience in preparing proposals, estimates, technical documents, and other contract deliverable items. Knowledge of evaluating proposals, estimates, technical documents, and other contract deliverable items.
· Experience in application and execution of IDS's Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Risk Management, SOW development and business finances
· Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, budgets and program performance and develop strategies to improve performance in these areas
· Material Program Management Certification
· Experience with PDM and PRISM
· Knowledge and experience working with FAR, DFAR
· EVMS Level 2/3 Certified
· Familiar with any combination of the following GSC tools: SAP, MRP, WebPlan (Kinaxis), WaveTrak, VBS, and be EV certified or in the process of becoming EV certified.
· Advanced degree
· An existing Security Clearance
· Bachelor’s Degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.