Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team in Rockville, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Senior Cloud Engineer shall provide direct analysis and recommendations associated with the implementation or migration of specific applications to cloud services. In this role you will provide deep implementation and configuration expertise associated with an organizations use of cloud services.
The Senior Cloud Engineer shall possess:
• Experience and expertise implementing and maintaining cloud management solutions including initial and ongoing configuration of related automation, notifications, and reporting capabilities
• Experience working with a variety of legacy applications and platforms and working with application teams to implement or migrate associated components to cloud services
• Experience identifying and troubleshooting cloud service events and issues as well as working with cloud service providers to efficiently solve issues or implement workarounds
• Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems.
• Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security.
• Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
• Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies.
• Develops and recommends corrective actions.
• May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Bachelor’s Degree plus 10 years of relevant experience
Knowledge of cloud architecture and cloud services providers, particularly FedRAMP JAB certified (Azure, AWS, etc.)
Experience with in migration tools processes and issues
Experience with Data repatriation
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 3-5+ years of relevant work experience.
Azure direct connect and MS Enterprise Device Management (EMM), MS Office 365 E5 implementation experienced desired
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity