full-time employee contract
Purpose and Scope:
Perform a variety of engineering assignments in planning and overseeing research, development, design, manufacture, test, installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic equipment and systems and generally as a member of a design, analysis or review team.
1) Perform a range of design development, analysis or review tasks under some supervision.
2) Design a portion or section of an analysis or design review.
3) Generate sections of design specifications of more complex projects or complete specifications of less complex projects.
4) Prepare, deliver and submit technical presentations for in process design and review meetings.
5) Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status.
6) Develop, maintain and produce technical documentation and system/subsystem specifications.
7) Direct interface and liaison with customers at all levels from quotation to final design and test activities, design reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements and specifications.
8) Conduct site visits and investigate engineering problems, propose solutions and alternatives, and provide recommendations.
9) Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures.
1) Must be a United States citizen.
2) Must have a valid driver's license.
3) Bachelors degree in Engineering, or related scientific field and at least 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
4) Good communications and analytical skills.
5) Knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
6) Position may require travel.
7) Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.