The IT / OT Integration Manager leads an organization of IT professionals who create and sustain Information Technology (IT), Operational Technology (OT), and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions jointly with Operations. The IT / OT Integration Manager must deliver results in a milestone-driven environment while transforming factories into a digital manufacturing competitive discriminator. As a key contributor to Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) Operations Factory Modernization & Innovation execution, the successful candidate must make highly valuable contributions to RMS Factory Modernization & Innovation strategic milestones and is accountable for new and legacy IT/OT and IIoT solutions as IT Solutions Owner.
The IT / OT Integration Manager must be a motivated and experienced professional that enhances RMS Operations and IT organizations’ ability to enable business objectives through close partnership in smart factory environments. The successful candidate will work across multiple organizations including Cybersecurity, Industrial Automation, Factory Management, Program Management, Engineering, Security, Facilities, and IT to facilitate the execution of joint Factory Modernization & Innovation and IT strategic milestones. The Manager will own IT issues in the Operational Technology space from discovery to resolution to root cause and corrective action. The Manager must effectively design, oversee, and sustain the processes that they develop including change management, process design, and work with the Business Partner Lead to solidify newly aligned relationships. Additionally, the successful candidate will champion creation of unique technical and procedural artifacts/repositories for use across the broader Raytheon IT and Operations communities.
The IT / OT Integration Manager is responsible for, but not limited to:
Required Skills / Certifications :
- Providing comprehensive Factory Modernization & Innovation teaming for all IT / OT planning and execution through a broad knowledge of IT services and capabilities.
- Staffing and directing the efficient use of IT personnel and resources to advance new and existing OT capabilities and initiatives.
- Authorizing new IT/OT solutions on behalf of IT from a governance and sustainment perspective.
- Defining, evolving, and enforcing new internal IT operating models and roadmaps for IT / OT.
- Collaborating with Operations teams to enable, create, and support both new and legacy automation.
- Owning the change control board for IT / OT solution environments and the dependent
- Ensuring root cause and corrective action efforts transcend organizational structures and barriers.
- Implementing continuous process improvement methodologies [e.g. Raytheon Six Sigma, Lean, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)] to optimize business results.
- Gathering manufacturing requirements and working with subject matter experts such as Cybersecurity, Advanced Information Technology, and Architecture to develop prototypes and transition those prototypes to production.
- Advocating for and facilitating technical collaboration with 3rd parties (e.g. vendors) for OT solutions as appropriate.
- Ensuring documentation, training, and career development guidance for IT / OT professionals.
- Systems are operational 24x7 and occasionally require work effort beyond standard work hours.
Highly Desired Skills / Certifications:
- 10 years of professional IT experience in a technical discipline with a bachelor degree in IT or a related STEM degree or equivalent experience
- Deep experience in at least one of the following: software engineering/development, network infrastructure, systems administration, operational technology, or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing technical teams
- Demonstrated Project/Program Management experience in both a traditional IPDS waterfall framework and lean agile methodology
- Experience establishing relationships and collaborating across functional organizations
- Ability to work independently and without formal process with a desire to define and evolve new systems and processes
- Must have a Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Master’s degree in technology or business
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification(s)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification
- Agile Scrum certification
- Direct working experience with DoD information systems
- Familiarity with RMS Information Technology project and service lifecycle methodologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.