Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for operating the equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
· Responsible for proper operation of the continuous horizontal retorts and coolers.
· Attain and maintain proper times and temperatures during canned processing.
· Must be able to make the necessary adjustments to assure proper processing.
· Required to train helpers and responsible for their performance.
· Must keep accurate and legible records.
· Report any deviations from scheduled processing or defective equipment to the supervisor immediately.
· Must have good attendance and work records.
· Conform to FDA regulations “FOOD PREPARATION.”
· Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required.
· Will comply with Conagra’s GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy).
· Responsible for observing all safety rules and regulations set forth by Conagra Brands.
· Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe.
· The ability to meet attendance requirements.
· The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.