Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must be able to completely overhaul the closing machine, adjust for proper can seams, repair and maintain so that they are in good operating order.
· Must make changes on the machine for the different can sizes, maintain, adjust and repair allied equipment, i.e., syruper, fillers, exhaust boxes, etc.
· Safety: demonstrate behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
· Quality: demonstrate behaviors in support of quality work processes to include documentation and sanitary practices.
· Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
· Ability to maintain mastery on all skill sets that the associate has been certified on through ongoing skills audits and rotation.
· Perform routine lubrication and maintain oil levels of plant-wide production machinery.
· Monitor and maintain industrial and office infrastructure systems, including lighting, city water, and drains.
· Monitor and maintain outdoor plant grounds and walkways, including snow removal.
· Direct and supervise external contractors on facility improvement and repair projects.
· Keep up to date records of maintenance work orders, needed repairs, and parts requests and inventories.
· Competent in the use of electrical testing equipment and basic hand tools.
· Capable of performing small installations, (conduit and other electrical equipment).
· Have math skills as needed for measuring and calculating electrical formulas.
· Be able to identify electrical components and follow wiring diagrams.
· Must be willing to attend classes offsite in other cities and/or states.
· Perform duties with speed, precision, and conscientiousness and with a high regard for workplace safety.
· Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance schedules.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe.
· The ability to meet attendance requirements.
· The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.