The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) and Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) Engineering is responsible for all aspects of RAM/FRACAS activity within the Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) business unit.
The RAM/FRACAS Engineer ensures performance compliance of both customer and internal requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Perform FRACAS tasks, including trend analysis and failure investigations
• Assess RAM performance: MTBF, MTBCF, Ao
• Define/allocate RAM requirements
• Perform Reliability Predictions
• Perform Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
• Support Reliability Test Planning and Execution: Accelerated, Growth, Demonstration
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.